How does it work?
Active Iron's ground-breaking protein formula targets the body's natural site of iron absorption, the DMT-1, increasing the amount of iron absorbed and helping to avoid gut irritation from iron.
- Artificial Colours And Preservatives
- Postnatal including breastfeeding
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal cognitive function
- Formation of haemoglobin & red blood cells
- Oxygen transport in the body
Active Iron Pregnancy Ingredient List
Whey (Milk) protein, Capsule shell: Hypromellose Ferrous Sulfate, Acidity regulators (sodium acetate, acetic acid), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Emulsifier (polysorbate 20) Capsule Colourants: Titanium dioxide, black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide.
Directions For Use:
Pregnant or breast-feeding women can take one capsule daily (or two capsules per day if advised by your healthcare professional) with water or fruit juice. Active Iron is gentle enough to take on an empty stomach