Active Iron Pregnancy Plus | Pregnancy Vitamins | Contains 21 Essential Prenatal Vitamins For Women | Contains High Quality Iron, Folic Acid and Omega 3 | 3-Month Supply
- PREGNANCY VITAMINS WITH 21 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS: New Active Iron Pregnancy Plus is a ground breaking formula containing the best prenatal vitamins for pregnancy with DHA, Folic Acid, and Iron. Active Iron Pregnancy Plus contains Vitamin C, D, E, K, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Biotin, B12 and essential minerals for complete care throughout your pregnancy.
- KIND & STRONG PREGNANCY VITAMINS FOR WOMEN: Active Iron Pregnancy Plus contains a 30 day supply of Active Iron’s clinically proven iron supplement. Active Iron’s non-constipating formula has x 2 better absorption than standard ferrous sulphate iron tablets. Active Iron Pregnancy also contains a 30 day supply of our sustainably sourced Omega 3 with high DHA content, and 30 pregnancy vitamin tablets (multivitamin) 400mcg of Folic Acid and 18 other essential nutrients for mum and baby.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN PRENATAL VITAMINS: Active Iron is clinically proven to have x2 better absorption than other ferrous sulfate iron tablets. Active Iron Pregnancy Plus contains Active Folic, Folic Acid in its natural folate form to support greater absorption. Active Iron Pregnancy Plus is free from artificial preservatives, lactose, yeast, wheat and gluten.
- AWARD WINNING IRON SUPPLEMENT: Active Iron has won Best Maternity Supplement in the Pregnancy & Parenting Editor’s Choice Awards, Best Pregnancy Iron in the National Parenting Awards, Best New Product in the Mums & Tots awards, as well as being recognised in the Best Pregnancy Supplement category of the Boots Maternity & Infant Family Awards.
- PROVEN BENEFITS OF PREGNANCY VITAMINS: Active Iron Pregnancy Plus is a prenatal vitamin and mineral complex that is suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Supplemental intake of 400mcg of Folic Acid for 1 month before and 3 months after conception is proven to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects (NTD). Folate supports normal function of the immune system, normal blood function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C and Zinc support a healthy immune system. Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D support healthy bones. Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to normal oxygen transport in the body, to normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin, and to the normal function of the immune system.
**Clinically proven twice the absorption compared to iron sulfate. Wang et al, Acta Haematologica 2017; 138: 223-232.
*** The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids i.e. 250mg of DHA and EPA.
**** Women of child-bearing age can benefit from 400ug of daily folic acid supplementation for at least one month before and up to three months after conception.